It is easy to feel disconnected during the COVID-19 pandemic. Many of us are working from home. Therefore, we don’t have the same in-person interactions with customers, clients and co-workers that we used to share daily. Trade shows, conventions, and other large scale opportunities to introduce your brand to potential clients are on hold. Here is one way to reach out to current and potential clients. Send Fort Worth promotional products with a friendly note to show that you care, and that your business is there for your clients during—and after—this uncertain time. Furthermore, if yours is one of the businesses currently open or reopening soon, prepare promotional products available for distribution to welcome clients back.
Looking for Fort Worth Promotional Products during COVID-19? Call Brumley Printing at (817) 336-5551
It is important to mention that any Fort Worth promotional products during COVID-19 -19 should be distributed with sensitivity and awareness of the situation. Now is not the time for gag gifts or anything that could upset people. Allow compassion to guide you when reaching out to clients and potential clients.
Here are a few ideas for promotional products and gifts to order from Brumley Printing.
12 Fort Worth Promotional Products during COVID-19
1. Customized Face Masks – Get your logo out there on this useful PPE item. Also, if you have an open business, customers are more comfortable with employees wearing face masks that coordinate with their uniform.
2. Labeled Hand Sanitizer – Pocket sized or larger, spray, wipes or gel, this is one item that will be appreciated and used.
3. Labeled Hand Lotion – Hand washing can cause hands to be dry. Your clients will associate you with a nice smelling, soothing gift.
4. Printed Microfiber Cloth – Cleans glasses and protective gear
5. Custom Post It Notes – Read our past blog about the benefits of promotional post it notes!
6. Promotional Mugs – Another classic that never goes out of style. Learn more here.
7. Branded Coloring Book or Puzzle – We are all looking for ways to de-stress.
8. Apron with Logo – Many people at home are cooking and baking more than ever.
9. Cozy Tees, Sweatshirts and/or Socks – Workers set up in a home office are dressing more casually and comfortably while at home.
10. Cookies, Nuts, or Other Snack in Logo Container – Who doesn’t love a yummy treat?
11. Custom Printed Phone Sanitizer – Sanitizes phones, jewelry and credit cards
12. Touch Tool with Logo – Used for pressing buttons at stores, gas stations and more.
With any promotional product or gift, it is important to include a Call to Action (CTA). CTAs will lead the recipient to contact your business via a phone number, website, or other directive. The experts at Brumley Printing can advise you on the best product and design for your business.
Brumley Printing is Open!
Even with the COVID-19 pandemic changing the way we work and live, we can still stay connected with clients and customers. Custom Fort Worth promotional products from Brumley Printing will keep you on track to meet your marketing goals.
Do you want to stay connected with your clients? Are you looking for promotional products during COVID-19? Brumley Printing has been providing affordable promotional products, gifts and customer services to the Fort Worth area for over 30 years. Find out why our customers keep coming back! Call Brumley Printing at (817) 336-5551.